cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

pac code Switching from 3 to ee - why hasn't it been actioned

asifx
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, Im trying to bring a number over from 3UK to EE. Have filled in the details on line to port my number over. Told it will take 2 working days. and even revived an email form EE, then 10 days later nothing has happened.

I Just need some confirmation this is being processed and if there is a delay etc as my contract with 3 is about to end.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @asifx

I recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team. They have access to your account and will be able to check what's going on with your number port.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
asifx
Investigator
Investigator

3 are telling me the contract will end only when the pac number is used. and have issued yet another pac code.

Christopher_G

Hi @asifx

Welcome to the community.

When did you receive the email? Did that say when the number should transfer?

Chris

Thanks for your response.

The email stated up to 2 days and was dated 30/04/20.

I've since been given another pac code from 3(yesterday,) when i queried the delay with them. 

asif

Christopher_G

Thanks @asifx

I recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Care team. They have access to your account and will be able to check what's going on with your number port.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Thanks @Christopher_G 

Mobile care team were able to sort out the transfer within 24hrs. Great customer service.

reagrds

asifx

Christopher_G

That's brilliant, @asifx

Thank you for coming back to let us know. 🙂

Chris