by toad1

check status of PAC code transfer

On Saturday, I moved 2 numbers from Vodafone to EE with PAC codes in the shop, our numbers have still not moved over, PAC codes are not working on the EE transfer form, I'm assuming all is in process - any way to find out? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: check status of PAC code transfer

Hi @toad1,

Welcome to EE and the community 🙂

Any PAC requests that are given to us after 17:30 on a week day, or over the weekend will start to be processed the next working day. 

If you completed this on Saturday, the process will have started today and will complete by midnight tomorrow.

Do you have the new SIM cards in new phones? Throughout tomorrow, you may see some split service between the old and new SIM cards where calls and texts might come through on the old or the new SIM card. The old SIM cards will show no service, and the new SIM cards will become active.

If you are using an iPhone, you may be required to update the ‘My Number’ setting on your device. Go to Settings > Phone > My Number > Insert correct mobile number.

Our customer care team will be able to check the details on your account and the status of your PAC if you would like further details.

Alex 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Team
Solution

Re: check status of PAC code transfer

Hi @toad1,

Welcome to EE and the community 🙂

Any PAC requests that are given to us after 17:30 on a week day, or over the weekend will start to be processed the next working day. 

If you completed this on Saturday, the process will have started today and will complete by midnight tomorrow.

Do you have the new SIM cards in new phones? Throughout tomorrow, you may see some split service between the old and new SIM cards where calls and texts might come through on the old or the new SIM card. The old SIM cards will show no service, and the new SIM cards will become active.

If you are using an iPhone, you may be required to update the ‘My Number’ setting on your device. Go to Settings > Phone > My Number > Insert correct mobile number.

Our customer care team will be able to check the details on your account and the status of your PAC if you would like further details.

Alex 🙂

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.