cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade options

garyp1
Visitor

I am due an upgrade on my phone. Having looked at the options on the EE website / App, i am rather confused.

On Carphone Warehouse and other places, i could get a contract with 125GB data, unlimited calls and texts for £46 a month with initial payment of £79.99.

On EE, for a similar price of £49 per month, i would get only 4GB of data. If i want a similar package via the EE website, i'm looking at £60+ a month.

Is this right?! I have tried to call 150 but they are very busy and the message says only call if very urgent... any help will be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @garyp1 

Carphone warehouse are a third party supplier and will provide their own deals. If you want to upgrade via Carphone warehouse then you can do so.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, 3rd-parties can source their handsets from cheaper places than EE do, probably from overseas.

Are the deals you see at CPW etc. EE upgrades or new contracts? If the latter you might need to go thro' a bit of a rigmarole to keep your existing no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)