cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Transferring old number to new phone same provider

Theomiddleton
Explorer

Hi there

I have a current contract with EE that is due to end next month. I have purchased a new phone from car phone warehouse with a pay monthly contract, also on EE. However I never had the option to keep my old number. Is there any way I can transfer my old EE number over to my new EE contract when the old one finishes?

10 REPLIES 10
mdc1983uk
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Peter_C That's a great site by the way, I have been on it before but forgot about it. You are right EE are way ahead on the raw speed, Voda a lot of sites are 800MHz only but they still seem to give me adequate speed. I'm not a big data user anyway. I just like the way 800MHz pushes a signal further into buildings even in urban areas. Don't get any 2600MHz where I live even on EE except in the town centre. But then I don't see their 800MHz either so signal drops very rapidly in wooded areas and back streets with back-back built Yorkshire stone houses.  I shall not hijack this thread anymore its been interesting reading though probably not to the OP!! Sorry