by steve45 Investigator
Investigator

Requesting a PAC code

I have just tried to request my PAC number and unfortunately failed the security question by incorrectly stating that my last top up amount (actioned months ago) was £40 instead of £20. The call taker simply said I had failed the security question and refused to let me have the PAC code. How long do I have to wait before I can try again? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Requesting a PAC code

You need to go into a store to unlock the account. There isnt a time limit.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

You need to go into a store to unlock the account. There isnt a time limit.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
by steve45 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks BrendonH. No store near me but I'm sure I'll have the correct answer for them next time. Just need to know how long to wait until I contact them again.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @steve45 if you have locked your account due to failed security you will need to visit a EE store with photographic ID so they can verify it's you and unlock your account so a PAC code can be genarated.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@steve45 wrote:

Thanks BrendonH. No store near me but I'm sure I'll have the correct answer for them next time. Just need to know how long to wait until I contact them again.

Like I stated there is no time limit 

You have to visit a store.

by steve45 Investigator
Investigator

Gotcha - thanks Brendan

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.