cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

PAC error, cant transfer my old number

David_1210
Explorer

I am a new EE customer, trying to transfer my old number over.

Any time i try my PAC code where EE asks for it, i am met with an error saying it is incorrect.

I have confirmed with GiffGaff the PAC is correct, and that the person i was talking to at GiffGaff said they could see my code had already been recieved by my new provider, and that i should contact EE to see what is happening. But EE are currently only accepting calls from vulnerable people, so i cant get this sorted!

What a frustrating experience!

How can get in touch with someone that can fix this??

Thanks for any replies.

David

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @David_1210 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call freephone 0800 317 720 a customer service advisor will be able to process your transfer request.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @David_1210 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call freephone 0800 317 720 a customer service advisor will be able to process your transfer request.

Thanks,

David.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@David_1210 let us know how you get on 🙂

Hi David, thanks. I managed to get it all sorted.

Turns out even though i was met with an error while trying to enter my PAC code, it had actually been recieved be EE.

It just takes a few days for the number to transfer over.

Not sure if im an iscolated case, or there is something wrong with the EE page where you enter the PAC code?

Anyway, thanks again for the help.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

your welcome @David_1210 if you need any further help in future visit us here on the community 🙂