by andzia8787
New Member


I need new pac code 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Leaving

@andzia8787: You need to phone EE for that.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Leaving

Good Morning @andzia8787


Welcome to the community.


If you can give us a call on 150 or 0800 079 8586.


Our customer service team will be happy to get this for you.


Thanks. Leanne Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions