cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Joining EE

Flynn2
Investigator
Investigator

I've received my new SiM and apple watch, but waiting for my number to be transferred and for the watch SIM to be activated. How long does this usually take? Lines are constantly busy.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes I know, I just wondered how long it would take. They said it would be done by midnight last night, and that I should receive a text. I’m wondering as they’re so busy that perhaps the text just hasn’t been sent. 
Anyway, thank you for replying 😊

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Flynn2 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call freephone 0800 317 720 you will be able to get through to a customer service advisor.

Thanks,

David.

Hi David,

I’ve been trying on and off all day, but it doesn’t even ring, just stops immediately. Also tried live chat - no joy. 

i don’t know whether to just put the new sim in and hope for the best 😬

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Flynn2 initially you will have a temporary number on your EE sim you can use that if you wish until your number transfers.

Yes I know, I just wondered how long it would take. They said it would be done by midnight last night, and that I should receive a text. I’m wondering as they’re so busy that perhaps the text just hasn’t been sent. 
Anyway, thank you for replying 😊