cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE doesnt recognise new EE number it recieved from Three PAC code (see attached)

Mas9391
Investigator
Investigator

FORUM.jpgThe field replaced the PAC code with the correct new EE number associated with the SIM I received today, however when next is used then it gives a warning symbol.

Is this related to activating my sim? ( its payeG)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mas3931

Thanks for coming back to me.

We will need to get this looked into further for you, please give us a call and our Pay as you go team will help you set up your number transfer and your My EE account.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
James_B

Hi @Mas9391,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Yes, you'll need to activate your SIM before you can start your number transfer.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

James​​​​​​​

Hi James, thanks for the rapid reply!

Ordered EE pay as you go sim, but not entirely sure which service to activate... (Came from Three mobile and want to keep number)

Have tried the form that is also for moving sim to a new phone, but getting errors when I reach the 'new sim serial number submission page'. Have attached screenshot!

Is there a different page for brand new sim activation, or is the PAC code form not working as of lately?

Thanks again!FORUM2.jpg

Leanne_T

Hi @Mas9391

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have you used the EE SIM card since you received this?

If you follow the instructions received with your SIM pack to activate your SIM card you can then use the online number transfer form.

Or, if you give us a call our Pay as you go Care team will help you get the number transfer set up 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

FORUM3.jpgNot sure if this is a me problem or an EE problem, but card payment set up as per the sim pack instructions is giving me a payment error.

If there's no way around this then happy to talk to someone 😆

Thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @Mas3931

Thanks for coming back to me.

We will need to get this looked into further for you, please give us a call and our Pay as you go team will help you set up your number transfer and your My EE account.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

Have been in touch with staff and have sorted out a transfer.

Thanks for the support 🙂

Leanne_T

Great news @Mas9391

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Take care.

Leanne 🙂