by Georg-mxx
Visitor

Can you request a pac code before your contract has ended to go to o2?

I want to move to o2 but I still have a few months left to pay for EE can I request a pac code if I take the new contract out with O2? 

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can you request a pac code before your contract has ended to go to o2?

Good Evening @Georg-mxx

Welcome to the EE Community 

Yes you can request your PAC code but it will be subject to a termination charge.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Georg-mxx  If you ask for a pac code it will close your EE account and so you’ll be required to pay it off to the minimum term date.   

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Georg-mxx: Cost of cancelling or upgrading early will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - 20%.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Georg-mxx

Welcome to the community. 

I see you've been given some advice here already. You can request your PAC by calling customer services.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.