by flat-eric1

why am i not receiving my upgrade security code?

hi, i'm due an upgrade, i've chosen a phone online and tried to order it and i've got a message pop up saying about a 6 digit security code that will be sent to my phone. i've typed my number in and clicked send, i then get a message saying i'll recieve my code within 5inutes. 5 hours later and still nothing. i've tried a few times and clicked the send another code button, still nothing. anyone else had this problem and/or know what's wrong? i've tried turning my phone on and off and sending a text to try and refresh my phone as some times i'll not recieve messages until i send one. any help greatly appreciated

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: why am i not receiving my upgrade security code?

Hello @flat-eric1 sorry to hear the upgrade confirmation text is not coming through. Please call the EE sales team on 150 from your EE phone or 0800 956 6000 from any other who can access the account and process the upgrade/check why it is not working for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: why am i not receiving my upgrade security code?

Hello @flat-eric1 sorry to hear the upgrade confirmation text is not coming through. Please call the EE sales team on 150 from your EE phone or 0800 956 6000 from any other who can access the account and process the upgrade/check why it is not working for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.