by kieranmm
Visitor

upgraded from t-mobile to ee but it hasn't migrated properly

Upgraded my t-mobile contract to ee sim-only online this weekend. Followed all the instructions but it hasn't properly transfered over. I have a new number on an activated new ee sim and as far as I can tell a new account as my old sim and with it my old number still works.

Can anybody sort this out?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: upgraded from t-mobile to ee but it hasn't migrated properly

Hello @kieranmm sorry to hear you are still waiting for your T-mobile number to transfer over. The transfer can take up to 24hrs to complete and keeping the T-Mobile phone switched off and restarting the EE phone now and again usually helps. 

There is no access to accounts allowed through here to check the status I am sorry, if the transfer has not completed by then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can look into this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat by using one of the methods contained in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: upgraded from t-mobile to ee but it hasn't migrated properly

Hello @kieranmm sorry to hear you are still waiting for your T-mobile number to transfer over. The transfer can take up to 24hrs to complete and keeping the T-Mobile phone switched off and restarting the EE phone now and again usually helps. 

There is no access to accounts allowed through here to check the status I am sorry, if the transfer has not completed by then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can look into this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat by using one of the methods contained in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.