by zipikinio Investigator
Investigator

upgrade

dear sir/ madam 
i have been a costumer with EE more than 3 years as far as i can remember . the main issue that i have met couple weeks a ago is that i would like to upgrade phone contract , special in Black Friday , 
so when i called to sales team i felt trough their offers that there is no different from loyal costumer and new costumer from what they offer .
secondly when i asked if they can match offer , i end end up hearing NO 
at list as sales person  you can try to reach what other company offering in order to make the costumer happy and encouraging them  to stay with EE .
even i did asked if i can speak with a manager as may be he can offer something better as  with who ever i was talking seems to me not interesting to make an effort to sale his product .
does any one met the same issue 
thank you

10 REPLIES 10
Investigator

upgrade

i have been a costumer with EE more than 3 years as far as i can remember . the main issue that i have met couple weeks a ago is that i would like to upgrade phone contract , special in Black Friday , 
so when i called to sales team i felt trough their offers that there is no different from loyal costumer and new costumer from what they offer .
secondly when i asked if they can match offer , i end end up hearing NO 
at list as sales person  you can try to reach what other company offering in order to make the costumer happy and encouraging them  to stay with EE .
even i did asked if i can speak with a manager as may be he can offer something better as  with who ever i was talking seems to me not interesting to make an effort to sale his product .
does any one met the same issue 
thank you

Investigator

Re: How do users post here by email?

thanks for reply 

i want to post my issue on upgrade forum but cant find one also im new in the comunity .thankx 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: upgrade

@zipikinio: We weren't replying to you but discussing something entirely separate. How you managed to end up in the middle of that, I can't imagine.

Now what exactly do you want to do?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @zipikinio

I am sorry to hear we have not been able to match an offer you have seen. 

Did you speak with a manager? 

If yes, what was the outcome?

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

Investigator

I did not had a chance to talk with manager as sales person keep saying manager won’t be useful in this matter

which is shocking  

by

Thank you for coming back to me @zipikinio.

If you would like to take this further please give us a call

Katie 🙂

Investigator

Call who , if you have a direct line that will

be nice ,

by

If you click on the give us a call link on my previous post it will provide you contact numbers @zipikinio.

Alternatively, you can call 150 from your EE Handset.

Thanks, Katie 🙂

Investigator

Ami sound bet deaf but who I need to call too I eill

emd up with a call centre again and in Sonora how will heard same thing again I do not wanna give negative impression but this hw it is .

by Grand Master
Grand Master

At the bottom of Get in touch it tells you how to call if you are hearing or speech impaired.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.