by Angiecd Investigator
Investigator

nhs discount - on how many phones can you use the discount code

I work for the nhs and can have 20% - I am upgrading my phone, and want to add a second phone to the order - how many times can I use the code.  When I go to the upgrade page and add the order - it doesnt give me the option to carry on shopping to add the second phone.  Hope you can help

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: nhs discount - on how many phones can you use the discount code

Hi @Angiecd

Thanks for visiting community 🙂

The discount will only be applied if you use the code that we supply and access our website using perk discount site.

Eligible employees and your friends and family may obtain the discount on up to five EE price plans in total. The 20% discount will only apply to the price plan’s monthly recurring charge and will last for the duration of your minimum term.

At the end of your minimum term, your price plan’s monthly recurring charge will revert to the usual pre-discount price.

This information can be found in our Welcome to EE Perk help and support pages.

Have you tried adding the devices to your basket as @Chris_B suggested?

If so.

What happened?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Angiecd  I’m sure you can only get one order with this code.    You could try adding devices to the basket before you go to the check out to add the code. 

by
Solution

Hi @Angiecd

Thanks for visiting community 🙂

The discount will only be applied if you use the code that we supply and access our website using perk discount site.

Eligible employees and your friends and family may obtain the discount on up to five EE price plans in total. The 20% discount will only apply to the price plan’s monthly recurring charge and will last for the duration of your minimum term.

At the end of your minimum term, your price plan’s monthly recurring charge will revert to the usual pre-discount price.

This information can be found in our Welcome to EE Perk help and support pages.

Have you tried adding the devices to your basket as @Chris_B suggested?

If so.

What happened?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Angiecd Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your help but it will only allow you to add one item and then it asks you to check out !

Angie

Highlighted
by Angiecd Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for helping. The system will only let you add one item and the checkout 

by Angiecd Investigator
Investigator

Thank you. I checked out the perks site and that was helpful. It can be done on separate orders - When I have done it I will let you know - also I went back to the NHS discount site and I read that properly too. I can use the code a few times. 

Angie 😀👌

by

pic spot prize.png

Hi @Angiecd

Because I loved the help you gave today, I’d love to treat you to dinner on us.

I’m going to send you a private message – please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post.

Keep up the great work – it’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions