by NGF_1979
Visitor

my contract ends in January 2018 - but my mobile is broken can I upgrade now?

My EE contract ends in January 18, but my phone is broken and unsuable - can i upgrade now?  What are my options 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: my contract ends in January 2018 - but my mobile is broken can I upgrade now

Hi,

You will need to check your account online or speak to CS to establish if you have an early upgrade option.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: my contract ends in January 2018 - but my mobile is broken can I upgrade now

Yes, you may upgrade earlier than your due upgrade date but at a price.

Cost of cancelling or upgrading early will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - VAT (16.7%). VAT is not due on termination fees.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @NGF_1979 you may be able to yes but as @Northerner has advised you will need to contact customer service for more information on what options are available to you. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for helping everyone 🙂

Please do give us a call to see what we can do @NGF_1979

Hope you get something sorted 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.