Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat on line

blackpoolpaul68
Visitor

is there ANY WAY OF CHATTING TO AN ADVISOR ON LINE AS ITS COSTING ME TO RING 

35 REPLIES 35

@TrevorHelen  You need to call customer services to do that as you have to be told the amount you need to pay to terminate the contract. 

Caitlin1909
Visitor

I can see in my bill on line there is two calls totalling £39.50 which I know nothing about I am an oap been self isolating for two weeks so do not understand such a huge jump in my bill please please help me thank You in advance hope you are all safe and well at EE As you can check my latest bills they are never this high after me being a customer of yours for years 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Caitlin1909,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What are the first 4 digits of the numbers?

Do they show in your call log on your phone?

Thanks

James

I have only just started with EE and recieved a text on Tues to say my number had transferred but it had only transferred for calls. I was advised to call but the waiting list is over an hour. Are there no advisors on line? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Geebee2000-,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak. Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls. 

James

would like to chat about my bill

@Jorvik2019 You need to call C/S on 150 to do that.

If your query is a general one, we may be able to help on the community? We just don't have access to your specific account.

Spears7012
Visitor

I've just paid my mobile balance but need my phone ativating 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Spears7012.

Welcome to the community.

Was your line suspended?

It can take up to 24 hours from making a payment for your line to be reactivated.

Jon

Explorer

Hello