by AimeeLouJayy
Explorer

increase data permenantly

How do I increase my monthly allowence of data without having to buy add-ons each time?

10 REPLIES 10
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: increase data permenantly

Hi, 

@AimeeLouJayy

For that you need to Get in Touch with customer service to discuss this. You can call on 150 from EE or from other provider 07953 966 250. 

Many Thanks 

by AimeeLouJayy
Explorer

Hi thanks you
Do you know if that is a 24/7 number or just 9-5?

Get Outlook for iOS
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AimeeLouJayy  This will increase your tariff price and you will not be able to lower it back to the original price point until your halfway in to your tariff term.  

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@AimeeLouJayy

You can call Between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and from 8am to 8pm at the weekend. 

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AimeeLouJayy  You can call until 10pm weekdays.  But after 8pm there is a surcharge 

please have a look at THIS

by
EE Employee

Hi @AimeeLouJayy 

Please do pop over to our guide on changing plans as this may assist you.

@Chris_B the page you have linked is incorrect.

I have fed this back to be changed, the correct details have been provided by @tahirmian.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Chris_B that ridiculous 50p charge after 20:00 was dropped sometime ago now but they do now close at 21:00 during the week.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lee_H  Then that page needs updating or removing as that’s the first page when doing a google search.   

@Profile closed  I thought it had but I couldn’t find anything to support that so had to go with the google search.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@Chris_B Please check Get in Touch page.

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@tahirmian  That’s only good if you know that page and with a google search you’ll probably type something like “WHAT TIME IS EE CUSTOMER SERVICE OPEN TILL”.   

If you type “HOW TO CONTACT EE” you get the page you have linked to.   The thing is though I know how to make contact (look below all my comments)

but that’s not the question that I would be asking if I want to know what time EE customer services is open till. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.