by darrenx Investigator
Investigator

iPhone X Early Upgrade contract with corporate discount

Hi I am looking to upgrade my iphone to iphone x which I can do as i am on an early upgrade plan. When I took out contract I had corporate discount added and was told I would be able to keep discount when I upgrade. Now when I go into shop to do this one did not know anything about this and another said I could not have the discount yet on iphone x, online where no help as they said have not been trained in this but did say I should never have got corporate discount on an upgrade contract. Now I took this deal so I could do this in the future and keep the dicount but now being told I can not?

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Employee

Re: iPhone X Early Upgrade contract with corporate discount

Hi and welcome to the community @darrenx

Any perk discount will have to go via our new perk scheme, you will need to sign up and have your employee details verified.

Some plans are excluded from the discount.

Many thanks,

Lee

by darrenx Investigator
Investigator

hi and thanks for the reply but that does not answer the question. I was sold a contract and told I could keep the discount when I baught it from EE hence this is why I paid more money for this. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @darrenx 

Are you on an annual upgrade plan or are you moving onto an annual upgrade plan?

Many thanks,

Lee

by darrenx Investigator
Investigator

Hi yes am on an annual upgrade plan which could have come into force last october ish

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @darrenx

You should not be eligible for an Annual Upgrade plan if you have a perk discount active on your account.

If you have been told otherwise, I recommend speaking to our complaints team.

Please let us know how you get on.

Chris

by darrenx Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the reply and yep I do have a perk on my annual upgrade plan the 20% discount was done through the standard nhs corporate discount.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions