by Aynglfyre Investigator
Investigator

contract ends 6 December I dont want it to continue after that

I'm on a sim only 12 mth contract which ends 6 December. I don't it continued after that date, and want to leave EE.

I say leave EE, I'm moving over to my broadband and telephone supplier Plusnet for my sim only contract, as it's cheaper and still uses the EE network. 

So do I need to contact EE 30 days before 6 December or can I do it a week before 6th December? Or even better can I leave now? 

I want to keep my present number and take it with me to Plusnet, so do I need a pack code or will Plusnet do all that on my behalf? 

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: contract ends 6 December I dont want it to continue after that

Good afternoon @Aynglfyre

Thanks for coming to see us in the community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you are thinking about leaving us, is their anything we can do to change your mind?

If not, then please see our Cancelling a contract after 14 days help and support pages for mobile cancellations.

• there's no automatic termination of a contract at the end of your minimum term - so if you don’t get in touch with us, your contract will continue to run.

Please give us a call to discuss the next steps.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Aynglfyre Investigator
Investigator

Hi Richard, Thanks for your message.

I rang EE after posting here, and the girl I spoke to was really helpful. I'm staying with EE, been with you since 2006 when it was Orange, and then after the take over to EE. So didn't really want to leave, but couldnt find a package on the website as good as the one offered by Plusnet. 

However, as Sian explained (the advisor), the website deals are only for new customers, and not old ones. So I've now changed my contract with EE for one with less data and costing less per month, which is just what I wanted, and is cheaper than the one offered by Plusnet.

So I'm a really happy bunny now! Yaaay! Result! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aynglfyre

I am honestly really happy you are staying with us and got exactly what you were looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know and to share the great experience.

Yayyyy!

It is a great result for you and for us.

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions