by pufuletz
Explorer

conditions for eligibility on ee pay monthly

Hey, i am just curious atm what are the conditions for eligibility on here for pay monthly...as far as i know not beinf a british citizen i need at least 3 years in uk but i have only 2 and 1-2 months

Curently i have a pay monthly with vodafone but will gonna be paid full soon and i really want to move from them.

Thanks for your pacience,

Maru

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: conditions for eligibility on ee pay monthly

Hi @pufuletz 

EE will ask as part of the credit application how long have you lived at your current address soon as you say 2 years & one month the system will automatically ask for your previous UK address.

Once you get to 3 years the system wont ask for any previous address then.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@pufuletz : You'll also need a UK bank a/c or Credit Card. You'll also need to pass a credit check.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by pufuletz
Explorer

Is not the problem that, the only problem is that i'm here from 2 years not 3.

I have credit scor good, i always paid my bills in time or a little bit early

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @pufuletz

I can see @David_C and both @XRaySpeX have provided you the correct information. 

Although you pay your bills on time you will still need to pass a credit check. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions, 

Katie 🙂

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You also mentioned 'pay your bills early'.  I take it from that you don't currently pay using direct debit?  If so, that can actually go against you somewhat when it comes to a credit check and can potentially lower your credit rating with EE or any other company for that matter.

Someone who pays their bills every month just using a credit or debit card is usually deemed a less stable payer than someone who pays via a fixed direct debit every month regardless of if the bills are paid on time or even early.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

One credit rating agency's credit rating is not necessarily the same as another's. EE might use diff from Voda.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.