by chloelp912

can you add a swappable benefit onto an essential plan?

Hi 

I would like to get an essential contract but then add a swappable extra for 2 months (when i go travel in the US). Is this possible? I do not want to get a smart plan to have the option of having one every month because i do not need this. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: can you add a swappable benefit onto an essential plan?

Hello @chloelp912 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

As @XRaySpeX has advised, you can add the Roam Further Pass for £10.00 a month.

You would be able to use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data in America 🙂

Before you go make sure you are set up to use your phone abroad, you can do this by texting ROAMING to 150.

Or, you can log into your My EE account online go to Menu > Manage Device > Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate> They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated.

Hope you have a great time 🙂

Leanne.

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @chloelp912  No unfortunately that is not possible 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Any contract can buy the How do I get the Roam Further Pass? for £10 pm for as long as you want for roaming in USA. Text ROAM FURTHER to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hello @chloelp912 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

As @XRaySpeX has advised, you can add the Roam Further Pass for £10.00 a month.

You would be able to use your minutes, texts and up to 15GB of data in America 🙂

Before you go make sure you are set up to use your phone abroad, you can do this by texting ROAMING to 150.

Or, you can log into your My EE account online go to Menu > Manage Device > Roaming Abroad and also Call Abroad and Premium rate> They will show as ticked if roaming and calling abroad is activated.

Hope you have a great time 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions