by Jay1259
Explorer

can I upgrade early on a 15gb 4gee max plan account?

As a 15gb 4gee max plan account holder, with this account being open for 14 months, am I eligible for an early upgrade? From what I read I can go into store and do this? 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: can I upgrade early on a 15gb 4gee max plan account?

@Jay1259    That will depend if it its an annual upgrade account.     Have you looked at your online account does it say you can upgrade?  

by Jay1259
Explorer

No, all I’m seeing is I can upgrade in August next year, there’s no mention of annual upgrade but I do remember when I upgraded to this handset, I was told that I could upgrade after a year if I took out the max plan though...

Thanks
John

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jay1259    I would advise you call customer services to double check to make sure you are in eligible plan to do an annual upgrade.  Or go to your local EE store. Don’t forget that if you can do an early upgrade you can not have a cheaper tariff than what you have now.  And you have to give back your current device in full working. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good afternoon @Jay1259

Thank you for coming to community 🙂

@Chris_B is right and you'd need to check what kind of pay monthly plan that you are on.

Please see our Annual upgrade help and support page for more information on you're next steps (if on an eligible plan).

Also

It may be worth having a quick look at our EE Upgrades: All you need to know about upgrading your phone with EE. support article as well.

Let us know how you get on.

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions