Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3783 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3300 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4132 Posts

Activity in Account

Misleading/false advertising for upgrade.

I'm due an upgrade, go on the website and find the following offer. Phone with data = £29.14 instead of £59.14Below the upgrade it states price shown is for phone with airtime,  not phone plus separate airtimeClick the offer and it £29.14 for the pho...

1000011921.jpg 1000011920.jpg 1000011650.jpg
Emosley by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Balance

Hi  Just joined EE as BT no longer supports mobiles. I have downloaded the app but can’t see an area in the app that shows my balance , plan and usage . BT had a , My  BT app and apparently EE did have previously. I phoned EE but they couldn’t help ....

Esio by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded early but haven’t received return envelope yet

I recently upgraded my phone early and paid the £200 upgrade fee, I have received the new phone I upgraded to, I’ve had it for maybe over 2 weeks now, but I never received the envelope to return other phone, not with the new phone or separately. Just...

Hannahjp by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Website, is there anything but sales?

I am trying to log on and see my account details, things like a summary of my account, what I pay, what's included, what things outside my plan cost, upgrades, copies of past bills etc.I've spent hours and am going round in circles. This really shoul...

Alanblunt by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYG? Have we purchased the wrong sim?

I am mobile phone inept.  I have no idea what I am doing with them.  My partner has purchased a very simple phone in an attempt to emulate the setup I have.  What I have, is an Alcatel PAYG mobile phone that remains active, and retains credit, as lon...

MKJ by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Adding my plan and changing billing details

Hi, I’ve tried linking my device and it won’t work I can’t see how much data I have left and when the next payment is, also I got sent a new card as I got scammed and need to change the details with you so I don’t miss a payment and I don’t know how ...

Promise to pay

I need to make a promise to pay as I missed my phone bill, I have done this in the past and never had a problem paying in time, I don’t know how I got through to someone before though as I don’t seem to be able to speak to a human through 150!? I did...

Cannot use web site with Firefox

It is impossible to log in with Firefox to this web site.  As soon as you put in a username/email address and password on https://id.ee.co.uk/login or https://auth.ee.co.uk/ you get sent to https://id.ee.co.uk/logout.The site works perfectly with Goo...