Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3781 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3299 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4132 Posts

Activity in Account

Misleading/false advertising for upgrade.

I'm due an upgrade, go on the website and find the following offer. Phone with data = £29.14 instead of £59.14Below the upgrade it states price shown is for phone with airtime,  not phone plus separate airtimeClick the offer and it £29.14 for the pho...

1000011921.jpg 1000011920.jpg 1000011650.jpg
Emosley by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add to plan accessories

Hi I have a few accessories on my account and their current contract ends soon. Will these just end automatically? Or do I have to contact EE 30 days before in order to end the contract? As when I look at the plans for them on my EE app, they all hav...

Credit

Why does it show on EE website I have £4.20 phone credit but when I check by phone it says i only have £.30p shouldn't this be across the board

Jupsie2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to register my account on EE

I signed up with EE a few months ago by purchasing a SIM on the EE website. This entailed registering for an account on the website. I received the SIM, my previous phone number was ported over, I had contact with EE customer service several times ov...

bwatkins by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Receiving Passcode

Hi. I've already got My EE App on my phone and it's got my mobile phone contracts associated with it.  I'm trying to link/add my "new" home broadband account with EE but the registered mobile for the verification is different (which should not be a p...

EE Website, is there anything but sales?

I am trying to log on and see my account details, things like a summary of my account, what I pay, what's included, what things outside my plan cost, upgrades, copies of past bills etc.I've spent hours and am going round in circles. This really shoul...