Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3764 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3272 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4120 Posts

Activity in Account

EE NHS discount code not working

I've used my EE Perk account before to access the 20% NHS discount with no issues. However, today I have clicked on generate a code to provide this to the agent on the chat who was assisting my with upgrading my contract.Every time I click on get new...

Frabbit1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trade in for upgrade doesn't apply

I've been trying to add a trade in to an upgrade (for. Samsung Galaxy S23), but regardless of which plan I choose, I get as far as selecting my trade in device and then get a message stating a discount has already been applied - I can't see which dis...

merago by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR - HELP!

ADDONS PURCHASE ERRORWe're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/helpWhat happened?Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.I get this error when I try to check my addons or buy a ...

Re: Number will be disconnected

Same here. I received the disturbing message today.Hi, you still haven't made any chargeable call/text or used data since we last got in touch, so your number will be disconnected within the next 24 hours. to be clear, my current location is out of U...

726 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Forum Login

Every time I go to log in to the EE forum, I get the password incorrect message. I reset the password, to the same password EVERY time and it lets me in. Go back an hour later and have to go through the same thing again. It is just me? Or is it a "fe...

-SRB- by Investigator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract

I currently have a contract for my partner out in my name, but i am currently with three mobile and i am due to upgrade but i dont want to stay with three. Can i have another contract out in my name, my sister is also a customer of yours.

Yazmin27 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE app - inbuilt Top up dashboard

Navigating around the new version of the app, the inbuilt top up function says "we can't load this information",This is after tapping on the "Picked out for you" - card; with the Top-up here button & the image of a lady with a hair up in a bun, holdi...

top-up-wecantloadthisinformation.png pickedout-runninglowoncredit-card.png
354- by Star Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful