Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3776 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3297 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4129 Posts

Activity in Account

Subscription packs

I am looking for packs, specifically of the subscription variety. Every time I click on a link Subscription Packs anywhere on the My EE website, all I see is the attached screenshot. So there are no subscription packs available, right?

IMG_5360.png

Switch from contract to top up living abroad

Hello,I'm currently living abroad and interested in keeping my current EE mobile number while switching to top up option. I would like to know how I can manage this switch, considering I'm not in the UK and unable to come back to the UK for a while.I...

Duccia by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Cooling off period

I was not told that the 14 day cooling off period doesn't apply for in store purchases.  I want to change my contract to a sim only.  CAB have advised that I should have been told about 14 day cooling off period in the shop.  I went into EE to update...

Dee145 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Receiving Passcode

Hi. I've already got My EE App on my phone and it's got my mobile phone contracts associated with it.  I'm trying to link/add my "new" home broadband account with EE but the registered mobile for the verification is different (which should not be a p...

Online account

I try to login to my account and all I get is "linked to another account "  and when I try to get onto my profile "oops something went wrong try again later "   I've tried numerous times to resolve the issues and the basic response is all fine at the...

Shelldb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perk code not coming through

I am trying to renew my EE perk while I upgrade my phone but the EE perk code is not coming through to my NHS email so I cannot apply the discount. I have been trying for 2 days and still nothing.I have called and spoken to someone on the phone to as...

Meg78 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful