Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3784 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3306 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4133 Posts

Activity in Account

Going to USA

Hi, I am planning to go to New York soon and want to order Uber and use WhatsApp,  what pack do I need to do ? I tried looking at website but found it difficult to find the information I needThanks

Sony unauthorised payments

Looks like this is a problem with Sony taking money via EE has anyone ever been refunded as EE say it’s not their problem basically and to contact Sony can’t get passed the BOT with Sony as I don’t have an account any help appreciated as we have had ...

Cakey1975 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding my plan and changing billing details

Hi, I’ve tried linking my device and it won’t work I can’t see how much data I have left and when the next payment is, also I got sent a new card as I got scammed and need to change the details with you so I don’t miss a payment and I don’t know how ...

Missing credit

I out £20 credit on my account, and without anything seeming to happen or my agreeing to buy anything, it has gone down to £19.60. Why would that be?

SE62 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

Hi i need to talk to someone

Jade186 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem to change PAYG plan

One month ago, I bought an EE PAYG sim card. Today, I have received a text from 150 that said:IMPORTANT: you need £15.00 for your SIM Local Pack to start automatically. Please top up on ee.co.uk/myee. Until then standard rates apply: 40p/min & 20p/te...

aloha26 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't renew my monthly plan

Since September last year, I've been paying £40 on a monthly basis, what I would do is just top up £40 in my account and it would renew automatucally,  but it's not working anymore, I've spent the entire month of April trying to renew it, I texted 15...

Payment

How do I pay or my ee contract . [Mod edit: Please do not post your contact details in this public forum. Thanks]