Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3774 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3296 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4128 Posts

Activity in Account

Online account

I try to login to my account and all I get is "linked to another account "  and when I try to get onto my profile "oops something went wrong try again later "   I've tried numerous times to resolve the issues and the basic response is all fine at the...

Shelldb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order says return to consignor has been requested, what now?

I ordered a pair of earphones from EE and they were meant to be delivered by DPD. It says they attempted to deliver it yesterday but decided to return it to EE instead. It now says return to consignor has been requested. What do I do now? Will I revi...

Lexy123_ by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Switch from contract to top up living abroad

Hello,I'm currently living abroad and interested in keeping my current EE mobile number while switching to top up option. I would like to know how I can manage this switch, considering I'm not in the UK and unable to come back to the UK for a while.I...

Duccia by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: I want to change bank card details

I buy a £30 package monthly I registered my old card but now I have a new one and I can't find out how to change my new bank card. How do I do it  or could you put me on the right link please.

Re: Order

Hi i ordered iphone 15 pro max on friday after i get message i have to call and discuss my order..After call and verification lady said everything is fine etc..Today i spoke on ee live chat and lady said my credit isacceptable but a verification is r...