Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3767 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3277 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4121 Posts

Activity in Account

Trade in

Hi I have received a text saying phone has not been received but Royal Mail are saying they had delivered it on the 10th which was 2 days after I had posted it. I am now potentially going to be billed £495 on my next payment for an item that was deli...

Meta Quest Add to Plan

Hi,Last week I paid for the up front fee for a Meta Quest 3 and the check out glitched. The next day the website says I am no longer able to add accessories to my plan.Is this normal. Unsure whether this is a glitch in the system or just a coincidenc...

payment

você pode me ajudar, eu fiz os pagamentos, eu já verifiquei meu extrato bancário, o dinheiro saiu da minha conta, mas EE não amortizou meus pagamentos, e suspendeu minha linha

Payed bill not recognised

Hi, I have just payed my billWhich didn't go through as payed on ee websiteBut the money was still taken out of my bank for eeI do not have access to calling people atm to raise the issue and my internet may be cut off soon so I will not have interne...

Mobile bill

Hi I recently got my son a mobile with EE as they are merging with BT. Previously had mobile with BT. Anyway set it all up and could see all the info etc for data and phone on the app and website. However since my bt broadband and TV has gone over to...

Sony D charges to my EE account not mine

I have received £231 of charges in 1 month to Sony D. EE will not help me and tell me to call the billing company… they cannot do anything about this either. I do not even have a PlayStation. We do not have any text of these charges absolutely nothin...

steph818 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Device payment

Trying to make a device payment. It keeps saying error at the end of call. Anyone else having payment problems?

Laarmm by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful