Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3665 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3158 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4048 Posts

Activity in Account

Travelling Asia can’t contact EE

EveningI've been travelling through Asia since January using e-sims for each country after switching my EE contract to pay as you go around Christmas. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to do pay as you go, as the EE app will not let me link my phone t...

Cannot link mobile phone number to EE account

When trying to link a EE product (New Mobile contract) to my existing EE account it gets stuck in a loop and says this is unavailable, has been happening for months now.The webpage requests the phone number, sends a text code to verify the person the...

Can’t view bills in app

When I go to view bills in on the app, I get the message “something went wrong, it’s not your fault but ours” and also I can’t see my last 2 months payments! Customers should be able to view their bills, it’s been like this for 2 months now. Il be le...

Trouble logging into account - Can't access invoices

Can someone help please? I have tried logging into our account on several occasions and have be notified by a message that states 'We're working on it - We're just getting things ready behind the scenes.  Please wait a minute then refresh the page.' ...

No calls on mobile

After a phone call  yesterday from one of ee operators who switched my mobile account to unlimited,  my phone will now not ring out and also no-one can ring in. Nor even 150 for help.  I need my phone sorted ASAP for business calls.  HELP.

Iphone 15 Pro Max Tracking

I ordered an Iphone 15 Pro Max Black 1 TB on Tuesday but I haven't received any tracking information or any confirmation of when I will receive it. Does anyone know when I can expect to receive? On the confirmation email it says up to 2 days but I ha...

MaseTom by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Customer Service

Hi Can someone tell me the Telephone opening hours for the EE customer service On Saturday and Sunday Thanks

Vrgm52 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Apple TV+ verification code android

I recently purchased the Fullworks package which entitles me to Apple TV +. However each time I have tried to set it up, I get to the stage where Apple site wants a phone number to send a verification code. When I enter my mobile number, I receive a ...

SBN by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 4 Helpful