Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3764 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3273 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4121 Posts

Activity in Account

50% Off Airtime Offer

Why is it that I can get the current 50% off Airtime offer when I go as a new customer. The offer clearly states that it is available for existing EE Mobile users as well, you just need to log in to get your upgrade and 50% off. And yet when I go to ...

Screenshot_20240418_223718_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240418_224044_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240418_224311_Samsung Internet.jpg

ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR - HELP!

ADDONS PURCHASE ERRORWe're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/helpWhat happened?Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.I get this error when I try to check my addons or buy a ...

Billing

I used Apple Pay to pay my bill and it’s still telling me that my phone bill is overdue ? 

Mia-2515 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost Phone

HiOn 1st of April my i called EE to help me as my phone was lost.I've explained the whole scenario they told me to wait for 72 hours for some checks. I called them for the follow up many times they said the decision is not taken. It’s been 14 working...

Resolved! Proof of ID

Ok so if somebody orders something to be delivered to their home address and they are already EE customers and have been for years and the delivery address is their billing address why do they need proof of identity ? I get the need to chck ID for ne...

Dmh62 by Established Contributor
  • 54 replies
  • 13 Helpful

Pay MONTHLY PHONES

Good morning,Please I need some help. My partner contacted EE customer care on Sunday to get two iPhones on a pay monthly contract. He was approved and then on Monday he got a text telling him “the connection had been cancelled” he called the custome...

Poise by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My EE login issues - still?!

Why can I still not login to My EE, after a week of trying to log in and download an invoice?I've been told to clear my cache, use a different browser - I've done all of these, and I still can't gain access to the account!Absolutely ridiculous!What i...

best phone network

since joining ee i have had constant problems and i now want to leave ee, what network should i switch to.problem 1 with ee: when i buy those promotional unlimited data addons if i have a pack it continues to take data from my pack allowanceproblem 2...