Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3764 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3275 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4121 Posts

Activity in Account

Cutting off my phone

I want to no how ee can cut off my phone. Its my own sim card that I baught a long time ago I used to top up each month £10.00 I was OK with that.Then I get a call frm ee saying I can hav a sim thing anyway I had it and the bizarre thi g is ee have m...

50% Off Airtime Offer

Why is it that I can get the current 50% off Airtime offer when I go as a new customer. The offer clearly states that it is available for existing EE Mobile users as well, you just need to log in to get your upgrade and 50% off. And yet when I go to ...

Screenshot_20240418_223718_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240418_224044_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240418_224311_Samsung Internet.jpg

EE Forum Login

Every time I go to log in to the EE forum, I get the password incorrect message. I reset the password, to the same password EVERY time and it lets me in. Go back an hour later and have to go through the same thing again. It is just me? Or is it a "fe...

-SRB- by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE NHS discount code not working

I've used my EE Perk account before to access the 20% NHS discount with no issues. However, today I have clicked on generate a code to provide this to the agent on the chat who was assisting my with upgrading my contract.Every time I click on get new...

Frabbit1 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Billing

Hi everyone wondering of I can get advise. I've got a gambling problem. And used my phone bill to depoist now I can't afford my phone bill but I want yo set up a payment plan so I can keep my services. I can't have my partner finding out help what ca...

fayeray3 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pending

I’ve been due 30 pound from yous since last Friday and it is still pending in my bank what is going on 

Steven152 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE App and paying bill

Hi,I just received a text that my bill is ready to pay, so i log on to the app and tells me what bill is.  So i press pay bill and takes me through to website, but when i get there is state 0.00 due.  This has happened since January which made one of...

shazzag by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful