Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3760 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3259 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4119 Posts

Activity in Account

1ST PAYMENT

Hello mate i am new to EE i just got my device last friday and they  already charge me 30 pounds for the upfront soon im gonna pay my monthly payment that cost 55 pounds But when i see my first bill they gonna charge me 85 pounds What should i do? Th...

Chat option in app

Just confused why in my EE app I don't have chat option? My partner have this option in app. We are both using iPhones with latest iOS and latest app version. Whats wrong with my account ?

IMG_3094.jpeg
maxon_uk by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Live chat

The message us option is not working on my EE app it just stays on loading. Is this for everyone? If not any idea how I can fix 

Charlxo by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payg unlimited data

I have a £10 pm payg plan but am in a position where I need unlimited data as well for a while. With considerable difficulty and phone calls to EE I managed to buy 30 days unlimited data add on for £40. This is current, but I will probably need to bu...

Resolved! Activating/topping up new PAYG sim card

I bought a Samsung A05s phone and the £10 pay as you go package/sim off the EE website last week and yesterday put in the new sim card and set up the phone. If I try to make a phone call I get told I don't have enough credit and need to top up.If I l...

Linda146 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone delivery

Hi, I upgraded my mobile phone and the new one will be delivered tomorrow. If id needs to be shown will they accept my sons driving license as he has the same last name as me and lives at the same address? It’s just that I don’t have any photo id.