Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3779 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3297 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4132 Posts

Activity in Account

Apple tv add on issue

I've selected the 6 month free trial of Apple tv but when I follow the link it is only show one week trial

Roz85 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Downloading a Bill

I have logged into my account on line (not on the app) and i go to billing and i press dowload bill and its not downloading the bill - then an error message appears. I have tried doing this for two hours!  Even logged off and back in several times.  ...

AlexJ1 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded early but haven’t received return envelope yet

I recently upgraded my phone early and paid the £200 upgrade fee, I have received the new phone I upgraded to, I’ve had it for maybe over 2 weeks now, but I never received the envelope to return other phone, not with the new phone or separately. Just...

EE Website, is there anything but sales?

I am trying to log on and see my account details, things like a summary of my account, what I pay, what's included, what things outside my plan cost, upgrades, copies of past bills etc.I've spent hours and am going round in circles. This really shoul...

Apple TV 2 month charge

Hello. I had the 6 months free Apple TV that I then continued and the first bill is for 2 months worth £17.98 (2x £8.99) why is this ? 

Resolved! No suitable plans

I am now eligible to upgrade, however, when I use the app or online it says “sorry there are not suitable plans available for this device right now” on each phone I click on. Why is this? What do I need to do? 

Becca86 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NHS PERKS cannot revalidate

Hi I have tried to revalidate my EE Perks account and update my new NHS email, however, email domain not known. Is there a link to use my ID?thanks

Mich101 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful