by Peter128
Visitor

already ee customer can a use my old sim in new phone

Hi

I have bought a new phone and contract which came with new Sim, I would like to use my old sim to keep same number is this possible? 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: already ee customer can a use my old sim in new phone

@Peter128   You need to ask EE for your PAC code so you can move your number to a different network then once moved to that network you can request from that network your PAC code so you can give this to EE to move your number on to your new account.   This is why you upgrade so you don’t have to do this.  You can not migrated a number between different accounts and they have to be moved to a different network then back to the new account. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, if the old SIM fits.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@XRaySpeX   How it’s a new contract not an upgrade.   The number needs to be moved to the new account.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.