by Phil1450
Visitor

Will my direct debit get taken out on the 23rd September ?......

Good afternoon ........ I set up a direct debit with you  using my new bank account details.........  I changed the payment day from the 23rd to the 1st or 2nd but it wasn’t taken ....... on my bank account details for the direct debit it has last 01/01/2001 ..... I don’t know what that means ?........ I have paid the last phone bill on my Visa card as you notified me by message on my phone ......... I need the next debit taken out on the 2nd October ...... please can you make sure this will happen ........ Thankyou very much 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Will my direct debit get taken out on the 23rd September ?......

@Phil1450  Hi, you will need to call customer services and ask or you could use live chat, this is a public forum that has no access to your account to check this for you.

by
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @Phil1450

Thanks for coming here 🙂

If you give us a call on 150, we will be able to get this checked for you and make sure this is all set up for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Phil1450 wrote:

on my bank account details for the direct debit it has last 01/01/2001 ..... I don’t know what that means ?

It probably means this DD hasn't yet been used, as it hasn't.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions