cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Will I get my Nintendo switch?

parjfa8891
Contributor
Contributor
  1. Upgraded on the 7th of November, had to wait until the 12th for my phone to be delivered to store, I've still had no text regarding the Nintendo switch. 

The only reason I got this package was for the offer, even though it was limited stock I felt I was signing up at a good time in the offer to receive the switch. I'm getting pretty frustrated.

17 REPLIES 17
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You've still got a few days.. You'll get it within 15 - 30 days of receiving your phone. You will be sent a text with tracking info when it is dispatched to you anytime during that period.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks I was just hoping there was some way of knowing if I will get one for certain. 

I've read many posts about people upgrading after me and already recieving texts about delivery but I haven't had anything. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @parjfa8891.

Welcome to the community 🙂

Let us know if you go over the 30 days timescale.

Jon

Marccassidy88
Investigator
Investigator

I’m on my 29th day from when I got my phone still no txt or anything cs saying dpd have it but they have been saying that for 2 weeks so I wouldn’t count on it 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Marccassidy88.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Let me know if you haven't received it after 30 days too and I can do my best to help.

Jon

I received my Nintendo switch late on yesterday it was the 29th day from getting my phone I received no txt or confirmation that dpd had/or was delivering that day but all worked out thanks 👌🏻

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Marccassidy88

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year!

From my maths I am out of the 30 days, I have received no texts, no emails, no Nintendo switch.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @parjfa8891

Have you spoken to our customer service team?

They will be able to get this looked into for you.

Leanne.