by Ayyyyz Investigator
Investigator

Why is my Phone contract NOT showing up on my Equifax Score. It's NOT fair

Hi there, 

To be totally honest I'm completely outraged. I mean I've been on a contract for 2 years and kept up to date with EVERY payment, and have just upgraded to a sim only plan. Only to learn, none of this has been recorded on my credit score.

The thing that absolutely infuriates me is that I'm sure if I was to miss a payment, EE would have been very quick to tell Equifax, Experian or Call Credit and potentially ruin my credit score. Double standards in my opinion. 

I would like to know how to get EE to release my information that I have kept up with all 24 of my payments to Equifax, Experian or Call Credit straight away.

I honestly have to say I do feel a bit cheated but I hope this can be resolved and EE release the scoring to them. 

I eagerly await to hear back from an EE advisor. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why is my Phone contract NOT showing up on my Equifax Score. It's NOT fair

There's more than 1 CRA. EE doesn't use all of them. I don't know which.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ayyyyz Investigator
Investigator

I know. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

EE do use Equifax as I can see my EE account details and payments using Clear Score which uses Equifax.

EE also shows up on Experian and Call Credit as well as I can see my EE account on Noddle (which is Call Credit) and Money Saving Expert Credit Club which uses Experian.

Is your address EE have listed correct?

by Ayyyyz Investigator
Investigator

Hey mate, 

Thanks for the reply. 

Firstly, I use Clear Score and it did not show up there at all. This clearly means EE have not informed Equifax of my good payment history at all, and it is so frustrating and unfair. 

I've accepted I'll have to wai t for an EE advisor to read all this. 

But in the meantime quikc question, did you have to contact EE before your phone history showed up on clearscore accounts or not?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ayyyyz,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please visit our credit file help article where you can chat online with a member of the team.

They'll be more than happy to help. Smiley Happy

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions