by sclancy92
Explorer

Where's my iphone 8 delivery

I placed an order online on Friday 03-11-2017 at 18:50, My order status shows it was dispatched on saturday 04-11-2017, also on saturday i received a email saying my estimated delivery date is Monday 06-11-2017 but have received no futher contact regarding my order and when its to be delivered 

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Where's my iphone 8 delivery

Hello @sclancy92,

Welcome to the community,

There is no account access here, so you would have to ring EE customer service to find out.

You write estimated delivery would be today. Once DPD have received it ready for delivery, you will receive a text the evening before around 20.00 hours to let you know and on the day of the delivery, another text from DPD to give you a rough idea what time the delivery will be of around an hour with the possibility of changing the day of delivery if you are not in.

by sclancy92
Explorer

Thanks for your reply, The issue I have with this delivery is im without a mobile phone, hence the reason why I have a new one ordered and the number I put on for contact was a home number, do you know how updates will be conducted with it being a home number ? 

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sclancy92

Please log into DPD and you should be able to track the delivery, if it has been dispatched the journey should be viewable there.

What delivery are you waiting for?

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.