by Hopetoun Investigator
Investigator

Where do I find the link to the cancellation team?

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Where do I find the link to the cancellation team?

@Hopetoun : There is no online cancellation. You need to phone up & give 30-days notice.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Hopetoun Investigator
Investigator

I bought a 4gee mini Wifi in uk to use in USA. It was set up by EE in UK. I turned it on when I arrived and it would not download data. I took it to an AT&T outlet and the technician couldn’t get it to work either. Also it doesn’t hold its charge. I tried the fix given by EE ‘help’ to no avail. So I have spent £40 buying the unit and £32 for a month’s use and spent hours of my holiday on the issue. The last EE technician said that I should contact the cancellation team and that he would update the file to inform them of the issues. So I believe it exists somewhere on the EE system.

Sent from my iPad
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hopetoun   You will have to call, the only other way is by post but that can only be done if you’ve completed your contract term. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hopetoun

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear about the problem that you have with your 4GEE device.

You can find our contact information, including an international number, on our get in touch help page.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

These MBB routers are designed for use in Europe. They may not work elsewhere & your experience seems to confirm that. It's to do with the mobile frequency bands being compatible.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Hopetoun Investigator
Investigator

I explained very clearly that I was visiting the USA and the device was sold and set up in an EE outlet in UK on that understanding. It is extremely frustrating to have to try and sort out this mis-selling whilst on holiday - not to mention having to source an alternative phone and data system.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I would just enjoy the holiday and sort it out when you get back. It is miss selling but don't let it ruin the holiday

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Hopetoun Investigator
Investigator

Excellent advice which I will follow! It will give me something to do when I get home!

Let the holiday begin - again!

Sent from my iPad

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions