by TBONE Contributor
Contributor

When can I pay off contract

I have an ee contract which ends in November I want to pay this off and I know I have to cancel the contract which takes 30 days to process it. I want to know when can I physically hand ee the money as I want to start a new contract with Vodafone.

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When can I pay off contract

@TBONE: You can cancel it now. Cost of cancelling will be Monthly Fee x Months Remaining, pro-rata to the nearest whole day, of contract term - VAT (16.7%). VAT is not due on termination fees.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: When can I pay off contract

Good morning @TBONE

Thanks for taking the time to join the community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you are thinking of leaving us, is it something we have said? or did?

I do hope that you have a change of Heart.  However here is everything you need to know about cancelling your contract should you wish to.

Anything we can do to help, please let us know.

I know @XRaySpeX has offered you advice with the cancellation charges.

Whatever you decide to do, we hope to see you back with EE one day.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions