by WFCHornetUK Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When can I change SIM only 12 month plan?

My EE SIM only plan ends on 5th April, but I am on a £34.99 deal, discounted to £19.99.  When can I change the plan to ensure I don't move on to the £34.99 one?

I have seen 30 days, 45 days and things about only being allowed to move upwards in these tmeframes.

Is there a definitive answer please?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When can I change SIM only 12 month plan?

@WFCHornetUK  You can upgrade to a new contact 45 days before your contract end data.  

Established Contributor

'upgrade' does that still mean can down grade too within the 45 days?

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@WFCHornetUK  Upgrade it's just the name it doesn't mean you have to a more expensive contract.   you can have any tariff at any price point. 

Established Contributor

Thanks, I asked on ee chat too and they gave me a special number to call as said I need to keep 10% loyalty discount on second SIM only deal (the one expiring in April).  I thought that 10% was a one off.  Do you get that again? 

Thanks again 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@WFCHornetUK  You will keep the 10% on your second sim as you already have an account with EE as that's an offer for having a second line on your account,   You will not get it on your upgrade sim only. 

Established Contributor

Sorry my account is the main one and just signed new 12 month SIM only.  The other one (second acct) is the one where SIM only contract ends in April.  So will I keep 10% discount on the for new contract. As you've said will and won't in reply.  Sorry if misunderstood.

Thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @WFCHornetUK

Welcome back to the community.

To get all the answers you need please give us a call.

The team can check the discounts on your account and let you know if this will continue.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.