cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Whats the delay on Samsung Active Watch 2? I Pre-ordered on 27th August

AaronT1988
Visitor

I Pre-ordered the Samsung Active Watch 2 along with my Note 10+ back in August 27th I've received the phone and was expecting the watch originally on the 20th I have since been informed that it was pushed to 27th September by Samsung okay.....but now I'm.reciveing conflicting information I was told I would receive the watch on Friday 27th September....since not receiving an e-mail I phoned on the  (26.09.19) to check  the ETA and was then told was being sent out Saturday 28th September...  I'm now being told via tracking expected 2nd - 5th October? What's going on why am I getting conflicting expected dates and to be told.its arriving Saturday via customer service direct from DPD then to be told it's in fact a week after ? 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@AaronT1988   give it till the 27th then call customer services if you haven’t received it.   Unfortunately a pre-order is not a guarantee of receiving a device  on launch date or thereabouts thereafter. EE can only send out what Samsung supply them and with any new device demand will outstrip what EE are provided. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @AaronT1988.

Due to high demand, there has been a small market wide delay in deliveries from Samsung. We expect order to be sent on a first come, first serve basis within the next 14 days.

Katie 🙂