by Stu-Johnson
Visitor

What is the difference between EE's personal amd business contracts?

Hi,

When I joined EE a couple of years ago i took out two contracts on the same billing, one for me one for my wife. I wasn't aware at the time but I was put onto a business comtract.

Now it's time to renew I want to know if it's worth my time asking to be put onto personal contracts instead. Is there any pro's or con's to either? 

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: What is the difference between EE's personal amd business contracts?

Hi, 

I transferred from small business to personal few months ago. So far I haven’t noticed anything different. 

One good thing about the personal account is that if both number are under one name, you have the ability to share data free of charge, it’s called data gifting via the MyEE app. The data sharing facility is not available on the business account.

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/What-s-Data-Gifting-and-how-do-I-get-it/td-p/638544

W

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

On business you can merge calls which is not available on personal contracts.

Which I actually find quite useful.

you also get itemised billing as standard which you have to pay for on personal.

there are other benefits depending on tarrif 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Stu-Johnson

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I see you have been given a couple of differences between personal and business accounts already.

Check out our pages on personal benefits and business benefits too.

Chris 🙂

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Stu-Johnson I forgot to mention the main one and that is you get full speed 4g as standard.

Unlike a lot of the personal plans which now seem to limit the speed unless you pay through  the roof for a max plan 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions