by JJennyJ

Use mobile in USA

Going to USA shortly can I use mobile there & cheapest way to use please

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Use mobile in USA

Hello @JJennyJ,


Welcome to the community,


In order to use your phone in the USA or any other country outside the UK, you need to have roaming enabled.  If you want to use a simcard other than the one you have your phone will need to be unlocked, but this will depend how long you have had your mobile phone and whether it is on contract, as if you have a monthly contract with the mobile, you can only get it unlocked after six months.


You may want to take a look here, you may find the answers and costs here:

EE Employee

Re: Use mobile in USA

Good Afternoon @JJennyJ


Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy


You'll need to make sure Roaming is set up your account before you go, you can do this by sending ROAMING to 150.


For costs and bundles you can use in the USA see the Roaming Homepage.


Have an amazing time in America!


Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.