by Rebeccax Investigator
Investigator

Upgrading

I have been trying to use the "chat online" to speak to someone regarding upgrading my phone. My contract ended on the 08th June 2017 and so far have received no contact from anyone in regards to renewing/upgrading.  I assumed they woud call me before my contract end date to try and retain me as a customer but no such communication has been received. I have tried a few times to get in touch to speak about upgrading and have had no luck in getting anywhere. All I want is for someone to advise me and at least try to act as if they would like to keep their customers. 

8 REPLIES 8
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Upgrading

Hello @Rebeccax have you spoken to sales/upgrades on 150 from your EE phone or 0800 956 6000 from any other yet? Here is the link to Live Chat (expand the +EE section by clicking it to make the Live Chat options appear):

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

🙂

by
EE Employee

Welcome to the Community @Rebeccax

As well as the great info given by @Profile closed you can also upgrade via your My EE.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Rebeccax Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the info, I tried calling but I stuggle to get through, I spoke to someone on Live Chat yesterday but all he did was offer deals which were higher than through My EE. All I want is to lower my monthly payemnt, my current contract is £54.99 plus £5.00 bundle to receive 20gb of data then on top of that i pay insurance and my monthly bills end up over £60 which is just too expensive. My contract ended on the 8th June and honestly I thought I would have received a call or something as they did when my last contract ran out with them back in 2015. I also had contracts with them prior to that one, a long with a tablet etc so I have been with EE for quite some time now. I will try and call someone today to see if they are more helpful over the phone, I would like advice with knowing what amount of things I need in my package e.g. data, and hopefully can bring my monthly payment down to a more reasonable price. I didn't know it'd be so hard work to upgrade after being with them for quite a few years. 

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @Rebeccax

Unfortunately not all customers are contacted once they're out of contract to discuss upgrades, due to the amount of customers we have.

I would certainly give our upgrades team a call they'll be able to go through all available options.

It might be worth having a look through your bills on My EE to get an idea of what you're using on a monthly basis.

Pop back and let us know how it goes.

by Rebeccax Investigator
Investigator

Hey Karen,

I phoned up and spoke to a very helpful guy, I have now managed to upgrade my phone which should be with me tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

by Rebeccax Investigator
Investigator

Hey Tom,

I phoned up and spoke to a very helpful guy, I have now managed to upgrade my phone which should be with me tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

by
EE Employee

No problem at all @Rebeccax

Glad you managed to get all sorted.

Enjoy your new phone!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Rebeccax come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.