by Flaves Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded 5 days ago but still not on my new plan

I upgraded my phone 5 days ago and I am still showing on my old plan ! How long does it take for my new plan to kick in ? When I’ve upgraded before it’s only taken 24hrs never 5 days !! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Upgraded 5 days ago but still not on my new plan

Good afternoon @Flaves

Have you spoken with customer services as @Northerner suggested?

Is your new price plan showing?

Richard

🙂

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

I agree that sounds strange. Best call CS on 150 and establish if there is a problem. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
Solution

Good afternoon @Flaves

Have you spoken with customer services as @Northerner suggested?

Is your new price plan showing?

Richard

🙂

by Flaves Investigator
Investigator

Hi , I spoke to an advisor yesterday who advised me to wait 7 days and if my new plan wasn’t showing by then to call the online sales team who would be able to help me further. This is the first time in an upgrade that it has taken so long to do ! Usually it’s within 48hrs of upgrading so not too sure why it’s takung so long and no explanation was given !! 

by

Hi @Flaves

Thank you for coming back to me 🙂

I'm pleased that they have now at least given you clarification of what is happening and when it is expected to be done by.

Please come back and check in with us after the 7 days and let us know how this progresses.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Flaves Investigator
Investigator

Hi Richard ,

I waited the 7 days as requested by the customer services advisor and contacted them via telephone. I was told by the advisor that my upgrade problem would have to be sent over to a manager to sort out and hopefully it would be done by the end of the day . Later that day I received a text message from ee saying that the plan change could take up to 48hrs to kick in , it is now 72 hours later and I’m still not on my new plan , this is becoming very frustrating now !!!! That’s 3 online chats and 2 telephone calls and my problem is still not resolved , saying I’m am not happy with this service is an understatement 😤

by
EE Employee

Hi @Flaves 

I understand your frustration with this issue.

It should have been changed for you by now.

If you are not happy in the way this has been handled please do see our ways to complain.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions