by Dannii35 Contributor
Contributor

Upgrade

Hi I ordered my upgrade today but I’ve not received a confirmation email or order number and when I go into my account it says I can’t upgrade just now. Does this mean I am getting the handset I ordered today. Desperately need my new data plan as my current one isn’t lasting anymore 

8 REPLIES 8
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Upgrade

Hello @Dannii35,

Welcome to the community,

If you have just put in the order today, you will need to give it time, before you see the update or order number and confirmation email, they are obviously dealing with it, as checking your account you say it says cannot upgrade just now, so just wait a while, if you are concerned, just ring them, and they should be able to give you an answer.

by Dannii35 Contributor
Contributor

Ok was just wondering 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Dannii35, No problem, just come back and let us know how you got on. Hope you enjoy your new phone, whichever one it is.

by Dannii35 Contributor
Contributor

Well I just had an message from DPD to book my delivery slot so I am assuming that I will get my new iPhone 8 tomorrow. Super happy! Thanks for your help 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Dannii35, Thank you for the update, and yes, you will get it tomorrow. Enjoy your new phone, I received my IPhone X on Saturday, first IPhone, and it is superb, and then ordered the new Apple Watch from Apple, which I received on Monday. Glad to help, any help needed, you are welcome to come back here, there are people here to help, or give advice where to go next.

by
EE Community Support Team

Exciting times @Dannii35

Enjoy your new phone! Happy iPhone 8 Eve.

I love a new phone feels like Christmas 🙂

by Dannii35 Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! I literally can’t wait! Yes me too and it’s my birthday soon so happy birthday to me! ☺️☺️☺️

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dannii35

Happy Birthday in advance 🙂

Hope you have a great one!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions