by jacobmarshall96 Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade date is wrong, how to resolve?

On the 'My EE' website When I log in it states 24 May 2017 is my upgrade date so if you can upgrade early by 90 days that would make late February my time to upgrade but EE tell me that I have to wait til April. Why is this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Upgrade date is wrong, how to resolve?

Hi @jacobmarshall96

Welcome to the EE community 🙂

In addition to the information that @Profile closed has given to you.

Please have a look at our EE Upgrades: All you need to know about upgrading your phone with EE. post.

If you feel that you have an incorrect upgrade date or you want to query it, then please call our customer services team.

Hope this helps

Thank you

Richard

🙂

8 REPLIES 8
by Profile closed
Not applicable

The are only certain plans that let you upgrade 90 days early.

Which plan are you on?

Investigator

pay monthly 24 months pay around £50 with £10 insurnace included Iphone 6 16gb

by
Solution

Hi @jacobmarshall96

Welcome to the EE community 🙂

In addition to the information that @Profile closed has given to you.

Please have a look at our EE Upgrades: All you need to know about upgrading your phone with EE. post.

If you feel that you have an incorrect upgrade date or you want to query it, then please call our customer services team.

Hope this helps

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Thanks, Spoke to the customer service team who confirmed that I should be on the EE Extra plan but someone took me off it. All resolved now thanks Richard and J mitchell!

by

Brilliant news @jacobmarshall96

The main thing is, it's sorted now.

Pop back and see us anytime you need us.

Have a top weekend

Richard

🙂

by

thank you.png

Hi @jacobmarshall96

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, here in the EE Community.

Because I loved the response you gave today, I’m going to private message here with an evoucher code for EE accessories store to spend as you wish.

Keep up the great work – it’s people like you who make this community a great place to be!

Richard

Smiley Happy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's 90 days before end of contract term, not 90 days before normal upgrade date which in tun is 45 days before end of contract term. So early April.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Shuggie123 Investigator
Investigator

Hope this gets to Richard c just wanted to say that u seem like a real sound guy who managed to catch my attention with your generous feedback messages to a lot of people whom u have not just helped to just correct some frustrating situations but I believe come across really honest genuine and find u would make me feel quietly confident if I had any problems 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.