by pmillar1970 Investigator
Investigator

Upgrade 90 days early on EE Extra, no option showing in MyEE

MyEE was showing I was due an upgrade 20th Feb, but since then I cannot see anywhere inside MyEE where I can select the option and make choices.  I've had it confirmed over two online chats that I am eligable for a free upgrade, but each of the links they sent, just take me into the shop area, which then pushes me back into MyEE, where there is nothing to click on to select an upgrade route.  I can see some people have posted similar posts, but that seems to be more around waiting for the 45 day period before contract expiry date where cheaper plans are offered.  I'm quite happy with what I'm on, just want to upgrade my phone ... so any help appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Investigator
Solution

Re: Upgrade 90 days early on EE Extra, no option showing in MyEE

Upgrade options available through the EE App on my iPhone, so now have a way of doing it.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

If you just want a phone you can upgrade this over 150 with CS. The online upgrade system is not that great. 

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Afternoon @pmillar1970

Thanks for joining the Community! Smiley Happy

When you upgrade through My EE it will take you to the shop.

Once in the shop does it not allow you to select a phone?

If you're wanting to keep your current plan you'll need to speak to customer services as @Northerner advised. They'll be able to look at what offers are available for you!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Investigator

Thanks @Karen_C ... when I log into MyEE, I see "Plan and addons", which does say inside it "You also get a free upgrade 90 days before your min contract term ends."  Contract ends 20 May 2017.   I don't see any links anywhere to click on to initate the upgrade and choose a phone.  If I select Phone Upgrades inside the shop, it then pushes me back into MyEE.   Just seems to be missing the required link.

Investigator

I've noticed that when being logged into MyEE, if I select Shop, it then shows Login/register top right corner, so seems to not be taking my login details across into the shop, so that would explain things maybe.  Something not quite right with the website here and I really want to look at the options available to me, rather than hear them over the phone.

Investigator
Solution

Upgrade options available through the EE App on my iPhone, so now have a way of doing it.

by
EE Employee

Fab that's great news!

Thanks for popping back to let us know @pmillar1970

Let us know if you need any more help.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions